Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have a special private stock of paintings that I will be bringing to the fundraiser! Also we have product donations from Black Diamond, Kuhl and Mary Kay. We have a bunch of gift cards to raffle, we have a Kindle, a nights stay and dinner at the Alta Peruvian Lodge, a private massage, Photo shoot sessions, tickets to les Miserables and a bunch of other amazing stuff to auction off. Please come and support us!  I will be shutting down my Etsy site (where you can purchase my paintings) on Thursday April 11 so I can get ready for the auction.  If you would like to preview my art please visit http://www.sheriwisemanart.com.  If you can't attend the auction and would like to donate please use the PayPal button on the right side of the page.  Thanks for all your love and support!

*See last post for auction details.
**For surgery details see the post from March 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment